did you ever think you would see it again, but it is real. $1.99.
did you ever think you would see it again, but it is real. $1.99.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
But still, it's sad to say that at 1.99, prices are cheap.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Never thought we would see it. Since we have been paying $2.00 a gallon and over for so long.
I heard we owe a few countries for helping to lower it. Im not sure who. But a few that have ask the US to do something about their own poverty level?
But thanks. We needed it.
i aint been driven too awfully long and i never thought id see the day when we would would be happy for gas to be slightly under 2 bucks a gallon haha but thats just the way it goes..
I dont know what a hokie is...but god is one of them..
YAY!! GAS IS ALMOST CHEAP AGAIN!!!!
well not really but it beats 3.29
[img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/Scooby31/pat_riley6-1.jpg[/img]
"Discipline is not a nasty word." -Pat Riley
Bookmarks